Welcome, darlings!
Добре дошли в Академия Прескот - място за деца със специални способности. Най - елитната академия от този род в цял свят с прекрасни учители и интересни случки.
Регистрирайте се, харесайте си герой, кандидатствайте за него и, след като бъдете одобрени, се развихрете.
xo Lydia Martin & Rebekah Mikaelson.
Welcome, darlings!
Добре дошли в Академия Прескот - място за деца със специални способности. Най - елитната академия от този род в цял свят с прекрасни учители и интересни случки.
Регистрирайте се, харесайте си герой, кандидатствайте за него и, след като бъдете одобрени, се развихрете.
xo Lydia Martin & Rebekah Mikaelson.
Welcome, darlings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, darlings!

Welcome to PRESCOTT academy, school for gifted. || Добре дошли в академия Прескот, училище за надарени деца.

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Гласувайте за нас
BGtop
Top posters
Lydia Martin.
Ерика Рейес I_vote_lcapЕрика Рейес I_voting_barЕрика Рейес I_vote_rcap 
Rebekah Mikaelson.
Ерика Рейес I_vote_lcapЕрика Рейес I_voting_barЕрика Рейес I_vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» Lydia Martin.
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 2:44 pm by Lydia Martin.

» Последният сериал, който гледахте
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 12:38 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson.

» Кои сериали следите?
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 12:37 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson.

» Любимият ви сериал
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 12:37 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson.

» Какво слушате в момента?
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 12:35 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson.

» Първата песен, за която се сетихте
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 12:35 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson.

» Рингтон
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 12:34 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson.

» Любим жанр
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 12:34 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson.

» Топ 5 песни
Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПет Мар 22, 2013 12:33 pm by Rebekah Mikaelson.

Кой е онлайн?
Онлайн е 1 потребител: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 1 Гост

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 9, на Сря Авг 25, 2021 4:04 am

Ерика Рейес

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Rebekah Mikaelson.
Admin
Rebekah Mikaelson.

Брой мнения : 95

Ерика Рейес Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Ерика Рейес   Ерика Рейес I_icon_minitimeПон Фев 11, 2013 12:31 pm

*Erica Reyes ✖ Sixteen ✖ Junior ✖ Ability: Illusion Manipulation ✖ FC: Gage Golightly ✖

Born in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Erica Reyes had a happy childhood until she was no older than 8, when she created her first imaginary friend, Erin. With her abilities slowly developing, Erin suddenly became real to the people closest to her, such as her family. Her mom, who is a mutant as well, understood, and tried her hardest to help her daughter through the changes she was going through. Her dad, who was a mere human, didn’t understand, and as Erin started to look more and more like his daughter, he couldn’t take it anymore. So one day, he just packed his bags and left. Erica and her mother, Kate, lived in Jersey for a few more months, until Kate decided she and her daughter needed a fresh start. She had some relatives in Boulder, a small town in Colorado. It was a quiet town, where Erica could slowly get used to her abilities, and learn how to control them. But of course, things never work out the way you want them to. Because her body didn’t know how to cope with Erica’s new abilities, it started working against her. It seemed non threatening at first. She would get sick more often, she’d have major headaches, and could only keep small amounts of food down. But as she grew older, the symptoms started to turn into something that could easily be mistaken for epilepsy. Out of nowhere, her body would start to convulse and spasm, the episodes sometimes lasting for over five minutes. When it happened in school, Kate took it upon herself to protect her little girl, and have her home schooled. That was until she found out about Brookhaven School For The Gifted. After a just a few days at Brookhaven, Erica realized her abilities weren’t a curse. No, they were a gift, if only one knew how to control them. That’s where Damon Salvatore came in. His abilities were similar to hers, and he helped her understand them, control them, and use them in her own advantage. After months of training, Erica’s seizures finally stopped. She spend the summer of before her junior year with Lydia Martin in New York, where she got a complete make-over. Now that she knew how to dress herself, carry herself and show herself off, Erica is ready to take the school by storm, starting with Tyler Lockwood.

✖ RELATIONSHIPS

TYLER LOCKWOOD → Ever since Erica first saw Tyler, she had the biggest crush on him. But of course, to him and his friends, she was just ‘seizure girl’. Someone to poke fun at, laugh about after she had another one of her episodes. But now that she’s back, she’s ready to rock everyone’s world. Starting with Tyler Lockwood’s.

SAM WINCHESTER → Erica has taken a big liking towards the youngest Winchester brother. Where everyone else in the school made fun of Erica while she was having her seizures, Sam would try and use his abilities to help her. Since Erica would spend a lot of time in the hospital wing, her and Sam grew close. He turned out to be the big brother she never had.
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://prescottacademy-rpg.bulgarianforum.net

Ерика Рейес
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Welcome, darlings! :: All important stuff :: Героите :: Женски герои :: Свободни-
Идете на: